- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Grant on Qualtrics, the story of one survey at a time
- Jacob Hicks on Gallup Consulting – Cameron Rich visits the Irvine office to speak with Managing Partner Larry Emond
- Jacob Hicks on Sony Case Competition 2012
- Jacob Hicks on 2013 CES Experience with Derek Pando
- Jacob Hicks on The BYU MBA Asia Study Abroad led by Lee Daniels
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Host Julie Kellett and Joe Knight highlight the life of an expatriate.
Host Julie Kellett and Dean Jim Engebretsen discuss executive compensation.
Host Julie Kellett and Jason Merrill identify success and failure indicators (more???).
Host Julie Kellett and Keith Reid of Cerberus Capital discuss the acquisition of Chrysler.
Host Julie Kellett and Alfred Gantner of Partner’s Group review the role of private equity.
Host Julie Kellett and Rachael Crane explain the structure of investment banks.
Host Julie Kellett and Keith Reid of Cerberus Capital discuss private equity.
Host Julie Kellett and Alfred Gantner of Partner’s Group discuss global private equity
Host Gregory Lee and Devan Raynor explore Disney’s acquisition of Marvel Comics
Host Gregory Lee and Brent Walker review Ben Bernanke’s new term as Chairman of the Federal Reserve