One of the crazy-awesomest business stories I’ve ever heard! Omniture co-founder Josh James joins MMC host Doug Mumford to recount how a game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors” and a Hummer helped put Omniture on the map, gain customers, and win over competitors’ employees. Omniture was founded in 1996 and was sold to Adobe for $1.8B in 2009. Shot on location at the NAC conference at the BYU Marriott School of Business.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- McQueen on New Marriott School of Management Dean Lee Perry tells all!
- McQueen on “I got into this business 25 years ago, because I love to teach.”– Prof. Jim Stice
- Taylor Remington on Succeeding in the job hunt: BYU MBA Recruiting
- McQueen on Succeeding in the job hunt: BYU MBA Recruiting
- Michael Jones on MBA Internship Series: Amazon (Marketing)