You’ll smile as you hear randomly selected undergrads around BYU campus try and define common business terms from the Marriott School like “nest egg” and “cash cow.” Have some fun testing your own business vocabulary! How would you fare if Marriott MBA Today host Melanie Lopez ran into you somewhere on campus? Did you know how to define all of the terms she threw out? Do you have a funnier definition to share?
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?