Jerry Ding was able to work this summer in Cincinnati, Ohio, for Procter & Gamble, one of the most established and successful consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies in the world. P&G has a very well respected human resource program, and Jerry was able to make a meaningful impact building the organization. We’re excited to present this interview with Jerry in our continuing series on MBA internships.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?