Marriott School Associate Dean Michael Thompson talks about the culture of the Marriott School and the power of self-discipline. With 9 years of experience in the dean’s office, Dr. Thompson is able to provide unique insight into the culture of the Marriott School. As the former departmental chair of the organizational leadership and strategy department, he shares insights into the power of self-discipline.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?