Utah is a great place to do business and there are awesome auto companies doing great work here locally. Tony Liu, the new president of the Marriott School Automotive Club, joins Marriott MBA Today to talk about the future of the club and two local Utah businesses that are sure to rev your engines.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?