BYU MBA students Steve Mineer, Brock Burrows, and Jorge Montalva recently placed 2nd overall in the inaugural International Investment Case Competition sponsored by The Economist and Muddy Water Research. Steve & Brock join us to share their experience analyzing the Zillow-Trulia merger with host Dan Jimenez. You can follow the link below to see the team’s video submission.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?