First year BYU MBA student Nicola Harris is in the studio to tell us about competing in the 2015 Venture Capital Investment Competition at the Leads School of Business in Boulder, Colorado. Nicola shares how her and the VCIC team in just 48 hours analyzed investments in three unique companies, and negotiated the deal and term sheet with the founders in front of a panel of venture capitalists from Techstars Boulder.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?