BYU JD/MBA alumni Justin Jory joins Marriott MBA Today to tell us about his exciting journey from Investment Banking on Wall Street, to Private Equity in Utah, and now running his own Search Fund. Justin also teaches a very popular Advanced Financial Modeling for MBA’s, and is one of the students’ favorite teachers on campus.
- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?