- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Category Archives: Sherpa Program
Melanie Goulding sheds light on an amazing and yet not well known program to encourage diversity in BYU’s MBA program. The MBA Academy creates a pipeline for diverse candidates and helps participants prepare for admission into the MBA program.
Lindsey Pollak is the leading expert on training, managing and marketing to Millennials. She joins Marriott MBA Today to discuss misconceptions employers have about millenials, as well as her experience interacting with BYU students.
Brad Peterson joins Marriott MBA Today, discussing three keys to having a successful internship and getting an offer.
Drew Ableman, the new Head Sherpa, talks about his experience in the MBA, his recruiting process and the path that led him to be selected as the Head Sherpa. Drew also shares essential tips for those planning to apply for … Continue reading
Career Services selected Daniel Jimenez for its November Student Spotlight. Daniel has had a ton of success in the internship search and is here to share some of the steps he took.
One of the unique aspects of the BYU MBA program is the Sherpa program. The Sherpa program is a student run initiative that has 2nd years students mentor 1st year students in their job hunt. Students help fellow students with … Continue reading
Janessa Cloward and Mike Beheshti discuss the Marriott Onboard Program… Stay tuned to find out what it is.