- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Category Archives: Mergers & Acquisitions
Finance Professor Jim Brau provides insight on the upcoming Twitter initial public offering (IPO).
Finance Professor Jim Brau shares insight on the initial public offering (IPO) process. Join us and learn from Professor Brau how terms like “red herring” or “road show” relate to the IPO process.
Rod Hawes, former CEO of Life Re Corporation, describes how he entered the insurance business, and through a series of mergers grew one of the largest insurance companies.
Host Tim Hart and Emily Brooksby dissect Adobe’s acquisition of Omniture.
Host Gregory Lee and Aaron Seiter review the M&A market.
Host Julie Kellett and Keith Reid of Cerberus Capital discuss the acquisition of Chrysler.
Host Gregory Lee and Devan Raynor explore Disney’s acquisition of Marvel Comics
Host Brigham Cochran and Brock Stephens explore the Citigroup-Morgan Stanley merger