- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Category Archives: Humorous
President Elect Jill Newell talks about her background and what Women in Management (WIM) represents, and why both women and men should be excited to be a part of WIM this coming year.
Ethan Lindstrom shares stories from his international HR trip to Mexico with Honeywell, what happened when they got pulled over by the police, and why you should take the the International HR class.
Professor Barrett Slade and Matt Robinson talk about their recent trip to Europe where nine students visited with companies to learn about international real estate opportunities, and to see who could eat the most crepes in one day.
You’ll smile as you hear randomly selected undergrads around BYU campus try and define common business terms from the Marriott School like “nest egg” and “cash cow.” Have some fun testing your own business vocabulary! How would you fare if … Continue reading
Mason talks with activist Taylor Bradford about the Occupy movement and his participation.
Todd and Rhett play “Buy or Sell”. See their opinions on such topics as: Dropbox’s business model, Groupon’s IPO, and Google +. Should you buy or sell?