- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Category Archives: Investment Banks
BYU JD/MBA alumni Justin Jory joins Marriott MBA Today to tell us about his exciting journey from Investment Banking on Wall Street, to Private Equity in Utah, and now running his own Search Fund. Justin also teaches a very popular … Continue reading
Finance Professor Jim Brau provides insight on the upcoming Twitter initial public offering (IPO).
Finance Professor Jim Brau shares insight on the initial public offering (IPO) process. Join us and learn from Professor Brau how terms like “red herring” or “road show” relate to the IPO process.
BYU Marriott School students Megan Halverson and McKelle Coleman recap their summer internships in the Investment Banking Division at Credit Suisse. They also discuss how it is to be women in a predominantly male field of study and industry.
Rhett Weller talks with Joaquin Costa about international equity markets and advice for students.
Mason Chenn talks to Jason Gull about venture capital, the equity markets and career advice.
David Wood talks with Britt Chapman about his internship with Wells Fargo this summer. Between the pay and the southern lifestyle, Britt explains why this internship just felt like home.
Host Julie Kellett and Rachael Crane explain the structure of investment banks.
Host Christian Hsieh talks Citi with Brandon Robinson and Craig Anderson