- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Grant on Qualtrics, the story of one survey at a time
- Jacob Hicks on Gallup Consulting – Cameron Rich visits the Irvine office to speak with Managing Partner Larry Emond
- Jacob Hicks on Sony Case Competition 2012
- Jacob Hicks on 2013 CES Experience with Derek Pando
- Jacob Hicks on The BYU MBA Asia Study Abroad led by Lee Daniels
Category Archives: Case Competition
Reina Gould and John Mayfield recap the Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC). Learn how the competition works and keys to success.
Whether it’s competing in a case competition or line dancing at a saloon, Elizabeth shares her experience at Nashville. Continue reading
SIGN UP BY TONIGHT to participate in the Adobe Web Analytics Competition. Guest Tyler White talks about the important things he learned and earned from the competition. Remember to sign up @ awac.byu.edu
Matt Schultz, Executive VP of Student Life for the MBA program, explains to Doug Mumford why networking is a major part of student activities and about how networking helped him in his internship with Coca-Cola.
Doug Mumford and Mathew Harrison discuss BYU case competitions and the potential of BYU’s own internal competition.
Doug Mumford and Richard Oto discuss BYU and Venture Capital Case Competition
Janessa Cloward and Kyle Lemmon, a semi-finalist in the business plan competition, talk about Kyle’s Murray Pure Water company.
Janessa Cloward and Andrew Ray talk about Andrew’s business plan has has landed him as a semi-finalist in the business plan.