- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- McQueen on New Marriott School of Management Dean Lee Perry tells all!
- McQueen on “I got into this business 25 years ago, because I love to teach.”– Prof. Jim Stice
- Taylor Remington on Succeeding in the job hunt: BYU MBA Recruiting
- McQueen on Succeeding in the job hunt: BYU MBA Recruiting
- Michael Jones on MBA Internship Series: Amazon (Marketing)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
MBA students share their knowledge as TAs. Learn more about Dan Young in part one of our Meet Your TA series.
Find out how the MBA Spouses Association (MBASA) helped the Tanners, a first year MBA family, transition from Silicon Valley to the BYU MBA Program. Whitney Tanner, wife of first year MBA Nathan Tanner, highlights a few of her experiences … Continue reading
Rick Patterson joined Kade Scoresby on Marriott MBA Today to talk about best practices in recruiting to find that dream internship or full-time job. Rick shared ways to succeed on and off campus in the job search.
Carl Christensen talks about his internship at Deloitte and best practices to successfully navigate consulting interviews and land that dream consulting job.
Carolina Lima and Daren Mann, both interns at PwC during the past summer, chat about the consulting life style and the journey to work at one of the most prestigious management consulting companies in the world. Daren talks about his … Continue reading
Jerry Ding was able to work this summer in Cincinnati, Ohio, for Procter & Gamble, one of the most established and successful consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies in the world. P&G has a very well respected human resource program, and … Continue reading