- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: BPC
Find out how the Marriott School’s Miller New Venture Challenge got its name, meet Gail Miller, and hear from some of the MNVC winners.
Joe Hilton talks about the BYU Business Plan competition events such as speed pitch, super business plan day, business model competition, and schedule for winter semester.
Tyler Pack and Abram Skidmore have a great new idea, using social media to connect professionals on a local level. Could this be the next Facebook?
TJ Davis, the Cool Guy on campus and Director of the BPC, gives us a tasty little glimpse into the mind-blowing awesomeness that is the Business Plan Competition. Learn about past winners and how anyone with a creative idea can … Continue reading
Host Chrisitan Hsieh, Mark Cherrington, and Jon Ward highlight a Business Plan Pitch