- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Brigham Young University (Organization)
Cowboy Kolaches, a BYU start-up having “sweet” success in business competitions & in the marketplace
BYU MBA student Derek Johnson has figured out a way to mass produce kolaches, speeding the process up 50x. Derek founded his company Cowboy Kolaches and partnered with another BYU MBA, John Christensen, to win more than $60K in several … Continue reading
MBA students bring home a very special award as they compete in the global competition for the third year.
Daren Mann and Ben Lambert battle it out over the Venture Capital Investment Competition and the Wharton Leverage Buyout Competition. Find out what these competitions are about and who came out on top!
Visiting Warren Buffett: BYU goes to Omaha! Several MBA students joined undergraduates students from the Marriott School on a special trip to Omaha. Warren Buffet invites a select group of students each year to visit him at the Berkshire Hathaway … Continue reading