- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Business School
Cowboy Kolaches, a BYU start-up having “sweet” success in business competitions & in the marketplace
BYU MBA student Derek Johnson has figured out a way to mass produce kolaches, speeding the process up 50x. Derek founded his company Cowboy Kolaches and partnered with another BYU MBA, John Christensen, to win more than $60K in several … Continue reading
Marriott MBA Today sat down with Storeeze.com founder Nick Perry, who is studying entrepreneurship and graduates with his MBA in April. Learn how Nick and his team identified a pain, created a solution, and then validated their idea with real … Continue reading
Meet the new Marriott School Dean Lee Perry and find out where the Marriott School will be in 5 years!
Accounting Professor Jim Stice reminds us of the purpose of BYU and the MBA program. Having just finished 5 years of service as an Associate Dean of the Marriott School, Prof. Stice is back in the classroom (his first love) … Continue reading
The BYU MBA program is one of the greatest in the nation. Fellow 2nd year MBA student, Julie Edgin, shares her reasons why she chose BYU’s MBA program over others.