- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Case Competition
BYU MBA students Steve Mineer, Brock Burrows, and Jorge Montalva recently placed 2nd overall in the inaugural International Investment Case Competition sponsored by The Economist and Muddy Water Research. Steve & Brock join us to share their experience analyzing the … Continue reading
Daren Mann and Ben Lambert battle it out over the Venture Capital Investment Competition and the Wharton Leverage Buyout Competition. Find out what these competitions are about and who came out on top!
Whether it’s competing in a case competition or line dancing at a saloon, Elizabeth shares her experience at Nashville. Continue reading