- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Consulting
Nikolay Macarov, from Moscow Russia, discusses growing up in a collapsing country, his educational path to the BYU MBA program, his participation in the PwC case competition and joining the LDS church with his family.
Lance Briggs joins Marriott MBA Today to discuss his consulting internship with PwC. Learn how he landed the internship, the projects he worked on and his summer in New York.
Carolina Lima and Daren Mann, both interns at PwC during the past summer, chat about the consulting life style and the journey to work at one of the most prestigious management consulting companies in the world. Daren talks about his … Continue reading
Cameron Rich stops by the Adobe office to visit with Consultant Doug Mumford. Doug explains the different job opportunities available at Adobe and tells you why you should want to be a part of the company.
Quincy Beal shows us how Gallup’s unique approach to consulting offers MBA’s and other graduate students the opportunity to have their cake and eat it too. This means getting the invaluable experience of consulting while still maintaining a healthy work-life … Continue reading