- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Dan Jimenez
Mike Lewis and Stephen Dethloff are on-set to tell us about their previous lives in showbiz and time on the “silver screen”. Mike & Stephen also recently competed in the Paramount Pictures case competition at the Pulse Media & Entertainment … Continue reading
First year BYU MBA student Nicola Harris is in the studio to tell us about competing in the 2015 Venture Capital Investment Competition at the Leads School of Business in Boulder, Colorado. Nicola shares how her and the VCIC team … Continue reading
BYU MBA students Steve Mineer, Brock Burrows, and Jorge Montalva recently placed 2nd overall in the inaugural International Investment Case Competition sponsored by The Economist and Muddy Water Research. Steve & Brock join us to share their experience analyzing the … Continue reading
Dan Jimenez talks about his internship as a strategy consultant with Accenture. He further shares about the support offered by MBA Strategy and Consulting Club (MBASCC) to the students interested in a consulting career.
Dan Jimenez joins Marriott MBA Today to discuss his experience in professional racing and the connection with global business. Learn the marketing strategies used by Fortune 500 companies, and what impact this can have on BYU MBA students.