- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: MBA Tech Society
Ryan Oaks and Austin Johansen join Marriott MBA Today to discuss the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). BYU students spent four days in Las Vegas learning about exciting new technology and strengthening relationships with classmates.
Russ Lyman joins Kade Scoresby to discuss the BYU MBA Tech Society and their recent “Utah Tech Trek” to companies like Qualtrics, Adobe, Symantec, and Domo. Russ shares some key take aways and highlights.