- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Miller New Venture Challenge
What resources does BYU offer to entrepreneurs? Spencer Behrend and Austin Graff talk about the Graduate Entrepreneur Association and Miller New Venture Challenge.
Cowboy Kolaches, a BYU start-up having “sweet” success in business competitions & in the marketplace
BYU MBA student Derek Johnson has figured out a way to mass produce kolaches, speeding the process up 50x. Derek founded his company Cowboy Kolaches and partnered with another BYU MBA, John Christensen, to win more than $60K in several … Continue reading
Find out how the Marriott School’s Miller New Venture Challenge got its name, meet Gail Miller, and hear from some of the MNVC winners.
Rick Smith was one of the winners of the Big Idea Pitch competition that is is held each year as part of the Miller New Venture Challenge. The Miller NVC is the largest university entrepreneurship competition in the world, and … Continue reading
Mark Nielson is the student director of the Miller New Venture Challenge (NVC) at BYU. Learn more about what BYU and the BYU MBA program have to offer aspiring entrepreneurs and how the Miller NVC can act as a launch … Continue reading
Enjoy a quick recap of the final round of the Miller New Venture Challenge, a BYU Business Plan Competition, where 8 finalists earned prizes ranging from $15,000 to $30,000. Learn more about the competition as well as products from three … Continue reading