- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Networking
BYU Marketing Association president Matt Fereday shares his vision about the club and its slogan – “We’re Going Places!” The MA helps provide real world experiences for students that lead to internships and jobs. It also has networking events with … Continue reading
What would make Doug risk his life to a faulty room heater in the worst hotel in the world? Why did Merritt Aho take time to attend CES in Las Vegas!? To meet the president of HTC (major smart phone manufacturer) … Continue reading
ON LOCATION! How David Bradford got Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, to join Fusion-io (#2 most promising company, WSJ). David, chairman of Fusion-io, recounts how networking, helping others, and taking advatange of opportunities led him to meet “The Woz”. … Continue reading