- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: sravya vankayalapati
Dan Jimenez talks about his internship as a strategy consultant with Accenture. He further shares about the support offered by MBA Strategy and Consulting Club (MBASCC) to the students interested in a consulting career.
Chetan Zawar worked with Microsoft as an HR Trax intern. He talks about his “Windows” experience and shares what it takes to land an internship at Microsoft.
Steve Lambson shares his Amazon Operations internship story and also some important interview tips!
Chetan Prasad steals the show as he talks about Cougar MBA, a resource by the students and for the students, and how it came into existence.
Product Management Founder and President Nate Carrier shares why he decided to start Product Management Association. He also talks about the first ever ProductCamp Provo.
Professor Jeff Dotson talks about how analytics is taking over the world. He also talks about the New Immersive Marketing Course being offered starting Fall 2014.