- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Trevor McDougal
Gabby Cunningham joins Marriott MBA today to tell us about her background in acting and her experiences coaching dialects with Studio C, helping actors quickly learn new accents.
Dave Toronto shares how he received his internship at ExxonMobil, his role in the global marketing organization, and the courses from the first year that helped him most during his internship.
JD/MBAs wear two hats and speak two languages but what are the pros and cons of a joint JD/MBA program? Why not everyone is cut for a JD/MBA? Eric Williams and Trevor McDougal, two BYU JD/MBAs, tell it all.