- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Venture Capital Investment Competition
First year BYU MBA student Nicola Harris is in the studio to tell us about competing in the 2015 Venture Capital Investment Competition at the Leads School of Business in Boulder, Colorado. Nicola shares how her and the VCIC team … Continue reading
MBA students bring home a very special award as they compete in the global competition for the third year.
Daren Mann and Ben Lambert battle it out over the Venture Capital Investment Competition and the Wharton Leverage Buyout Competition. Find out what these competitions are about and who came out on top!