- Alumni and Business Professionals
- Competitions / Events
- Economic / Business Topics
- Investment Advice
- Student Life
- Daniel Jimenez on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
- McQueen on Dr. Gove Allen discusses MBA 614: Spreadsheet Automation/Modeling Class
- McQueen on Dave Toronto talks about the ACG Cup.
- McQueen on Austin Johansen: BYU’s “Top Marketer” and President of MBAMA
- McQueen on How is Nascar Relevant to the BYU MBA?
Tag Archives: Women in Management
President Elect Jill Newell talks about her background and what Women in Management (WIM) represents, and why both women and men should be excited to be a part of WIM this coming year.
Holly Scott joins Marriott MBA Today to discuss Women In Management (WIM) and her hopes for the graduate student women in the Marriott School.
Tina Ashby, Director of Women at the Marriott School of Management, is making sure women have a voice in business. Find out how!
Learn how second year MBA student, Katherine Rasmussen, juggles her own classes, TA responsibilities for Mike Swenson’s Business Marketing class, and managing the two small business she owns. Katherine shares some great advice to help students get the most out … Continue reading
Learn more about the benefits and challenges for women attending an MBA Program. Hilary and Maryna share what it’s like to pursue an MBA as a woman including insights into what they have gained from the MBA Program personally and … Continue reading